Politics

#Chad President Dérby Warns Troops not to Free Caught Boko Haram Weapons

#Chad President Dérby Warns Troops not to Free Caught Boko Haram Weapons

Chad President, Idriss Déby has asked Chadian soldiers not to permit Nigerian fighters free caught weapons or Boko Haram psychological oppressors.

Déby in a viral video, cautioned that in the event that they permit Nigerian soldiers to discharge the caught Boko Haram individuals, they will come back to Chad and hurt them.

As indicated by him, 90 percent of Boko Haram psychological oppressor have been demolished and the other 10 percent disappeared to Niger and Nigeria.

He was cited as saying, “This spot will be our zone until Nigeria sends its fighters. Remain with them for about a month. Try not to let them free caught weapons or any Boko Haram fear based oppressors, they will come back to Chad and this will simply hurt us.

“So let them simply comprehend. We are not leaving the circumstance like this. In the following hardly any days, I will talk with the President of Niger. You folks demolished in any event 90 percent of Boko Haram. That I affirm and can tell the world that 90 percent of Boko Haram is decimated.

“The 10 percent that are left are running all over the place. Some have suffocated and some raced to Niger, some to Nigeria however they will never come to Chad again. Chad is no spot for Boko Haram.”

Read Also: Details of President Buhari’s Meeting With Osibanjo on Friday

Review that Deby had a month ago drove his nation’s troop to catch Boko Haram arms store in Sambisa.

The Chadian soldiers had liberated Nigerian officers once in the organization’s imprisonment.

They likewise obliterated Boko Haram bases, executed a few guerillas and recuperated several weapons.